While in the US Michael Pipper were chatting away. Pipper said "Mike do you really believe Liz?" Michael said "I don't know how am I meant to pass that if I don't believe her?" Pipper said "Maybe you should help her." Michael said "Last time I helped someone it got thrown back in my face." Pipper said "Oh no good Mike."
Michael said "and I'll never forgive her for it." Pipper said "What was her name?" Michael said "Annie." Pipper said "Michael have you got a server case of memory lose or has Liz brained washed you with that name?" Michael said "No why would Liz have anything to do with that.?" Pipper said "Mike, you can't be serious. Liz mentioned her?" Michael said "Liz was talking about her Twin who we not met yet."
Pipper said "No Mike, you have met her." Michael said "Girl what are you trying to say?" Pipper said "What I am trying to say, remember Liz told us about Annie being her Twin?" Michael said "Yes I do remember that but that could be anybody." Pipper said "No Mike it's not anybody, Annie is the girl that hurt you the night of BBQ, Liz was telling the truth!" Michael said "So you're saying, it wasn't Liz it was Annie?"
Pipper said "Yes Mike it was Annie." Michael said "Oh no, everyone knows it's Liz." Pipper said "Oh dear what to do?" Michael said "Well what can we do? I can't go oh hey Lexi stop accusing Liz it was Annie. How good would that be?"
Pipper said "Let's just talk about Annie first before we go that far. Why did you help Annie?" Michael said "Well the first time I went down to visit Lexi, I met Liz and Annie, at that time they weren't speaking." Pipper said "Why?" Michael explained the reason why. Pipper said "Oh no that's awful. I'm glad you got them talking again. But what has that got to do with the BBQ night?" Michael said "Everything. It was her that called me a bad name. That's was the thanks I get for helping her." Pipper said "Oh Mike I'm so sorry she did this to you." They both hugged.
Meanwhile back at home, Liz went to visit Tazmine. Tazmine wasn't all that happy to see Liz. Tazmine said "What are you doing here?" Liz said "I need to talk to you." Tazmine said "Right to wast my time?" Liz said "No I need to talk to someone that will listen to me." Tazmine said "Everyone knows it was you Liz so just give it up?"
Liz said "Not until you listen." Tazmine said "Whats there to hear?" Liz said "Can I please explain?" Tazmine said "Look if this is one of your cover ups then count me out." Liz said "You remember Annie." Tazmine said "I thought so now please leave." Liz said "No I asked you remember Annie my twin." Tazmine said "Oh I remember." Liz said "You do?" Tazmine said "Yeah I remember what you said to Michael that night." Liz said "I was not there." Tazmine said "You were too." Liz said "Look I have proof." Tazmine said "I don't need your proof." Liz said "Just have a look at the pictures."
Tazmine sighed and started looking at them. Tazmine then said "So what are you trying to say?" Liz said "You, me and Annie were talking earlier in the day about the BBQ. Then when we got to The Irwins, Mike came over to talk to us 3?" Tazmine said "And?" Liz said "I had to leave earlier but I stayed for a little bit. Did you see the look on Annie's face when Michael was near us talking. She had that nasty look on her face. Then when Mike went of to get us a drink Annie was rude towards him?"
Tazmine said "I think I do remember that. Please continue" Liz said "Then Mike came back with our drinks, she did not thank him, then Mike said he's catch with us 3 later. I told him I will be leaving in a few, that I'd catch with him in the US." Tazmine said "Oh that's right you left early, but if you left early then who was that person who said those things to Michael? she looked alot like you, cuz I thought Oh Liz you're back."
Liz said "Well after Michael left to talk to others Annie's mood changed. Did you not notice." Tazmine said "Yes I did." Liz said "So then I left to do what I had to do before heading to the US." Tazmine said "So the kid Michael was talking to was not your son? it's Annie's?" Liz said "That's right. I can't have children because of my work commitment." Tazmine said "Why did you not say anything?"
Liz said "I tried to no one listened. But the only person or 2 people that do know is Michael and Pipper and you now." Tazmine said "I'm sorry Liz, I didn't know that you weren't there, I just thought you had left and then came back. Really I was not thinking. I forgot Annie was even there." Liz said "It's fine, just how am I to explain to the rest. They know it's me and not Annie." Tazmine said "Let's just take one step at a time."
No comments:
Post a Comment