Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chapter 6

After the second BBQ Michael went home, he was with his friend Pipper, He was telling all about his holiday etc. Pipper said "I might have to come to Australia with you one day and meet your Aussie friends, but what about this Liz chick?" Michael said "You don't want to meet her. She's not nice." Pipper said "What happen?" Michael said "She said some not nice things." Pipper said "As you know she is not gonna like me when meets me." Michael said "Oh she has already met me and the girls. Hope she don't even think of coming over to talk to me." Pipper I hope not."

Liz was working at her office in LA, she thought to have some lunch. As she was walking to the cafe she saw  Michael and his friend. She walked over to them. Pipper said "What the heck do you want? I know what you did." Liz said "What are you talking about." Michael said "Don't play dumb Liz you know damn well what Pipper is talking about."  Liz said "Michael, No I don't. You can't just jump at someone til you know the story." Michael said "Oh right, then How come when I was sitting with Tazmine, you came up and started being nasty? Don't you recall that or you just pretending it didn't happen?"  Liz said "What? I don't recall that." Pipper said "Mike she is denying it." Liz said "I am not denying it, I am be honest, I don't even remember saying that to you." Michael and Pipper walked off. 

Liz sighed and thought Michael you have to believe me it was not me. Liz went  to the cafe.  While she was eating Michael and Pipper came back,  Michael said "If you think you are coming here to cause trouble, then you better watch it for  Lexi will find out." Liz said "Michael why won't you believe me."  Michael said "Do I  need to remind you what happen that night?" Liz said "I left after I talked to you remember? I told you that I had to go as I was getting ready for  the US trip. I work here every few months. You were also talking to my Twin sister aswell. Remember?" Pipper said  said  "Are we meant to believe that. I am wasting time. Let's go  Mike." Michael said "No Pipper wait. I need to  say something." Pipper said " Fine.  But don't take ages."

Liz said "Pipper can I talk to Michael alone?" Pipper said "That's up to Michael if he wants to waste time hearing your  worthless story." Michael said "Pipper, I love you but can I talk to Liz alone for a min or 2." Pipper said "Well ok, I'll be not far." Pipper went to talk to someone else. Michael said "Look, Tazmine and I know what we both  heard and saw, you  came over grabbed your son  and then you called me a name." 

Liz said "What did  she call you?" Michael said "No you called me  a very bad name. I was hurt very deeply." Liz said "Michael, Why would you think I would call you those things. I don't have any kids. " Michael said "Then who was that girl then, she looked very much like you.?" Liz said "That would have been my Twin sister Annie. She has 3 kids." Michael said "A son?" Liz said "Yes a son and 2 daughters." Michael said "So it wasn't you?"

 Liz said "No it wasn't. Michael What did she say to you?" Michael said "Well as you said I was talking to you and Annie, you had to go as you were getting stuff ready for the US. I left Annie talking to someone else, I went to talk to a few others,  Bianca wasn't all that nice either I kinda over heard something she said, but I ignored it. Then I went to sit next to Tazmine started to talk to her as we were watching  the Kids, Annie's son comes over  I talked to him, Annie comes storming over telling me to stay away from her son. She called me a P*****" 

Liz did not know what to say. She then said "Does anyone else know? Oh wait people do know right?" Michael said "Yes they do know, that it's you." Liz said "So you still don't believe me?"  Michael said "What I am saying is that Lexi and her friends know it's you and not Annie." Liz said "What do I do? I am sick of covering Annie's Butt she needs  to get on with her life and not ruin others." Michael said "Well I am not sure. She's your twin you need to sort her out." 

Pipper came over  and said "So  you  still here." Michael said  "Pipper it wasn't her." Pipper said "Michael are you crazy. She hurt you?" Michael said "Nope it was her Twin sister Annie." Pipper said "So who is this Annie person?" Liz said "She's my twin sister." Pipper said "Well I wouldn't like to meet her." Liz said "She won't be popular when I tell people it was her and not me."

No comments:

Post a Comment