Michael, Pipper and Liz were hanging out together, Liz didn't want to face the music back home. She knew it would be time to go home. Liz said "Mike what I am going to do?" Michael said "I don't know Liz you have to figure this out for yourself."
Liz said "Couldn't you help me?" Michael said "She's your sister you deal with it." Liz said "Please, I know you don't want to help out but at least try?" Pipper said "Look Michael doesn't want to help you, you are on your own with this one." Michael said "How can I face Annie anyway? Do we even know she exist?"
Liz said "Why do I even get the feeling you don't believe me?" Michael said "I'm just not sure really, This Annie person I never met." Liz said "You did meet her remember? We talked?" Pipper said "I doubt it." Liz said "Pipper, not being mean stay out of it!, you weren't there so how would you know."
Pipper said "Oh I do know Michael told me everything." Liz said "Whatever." Michael said "Ok you too, can we please not have this right now. It'd bad enough that Liz may or may not be telling the truth."
Liz said "I am telling the truth." Pipper said "That's what you think." Michael sighed and said "Look I know you both can't stand each other but can you both at least get along." Pipper said "Who side are you on Michael. You know what she did."
Liz said "We talking about taking sides are we?" Michael got mad and said "JUST STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Pipper said "Mike you never raised your voice like that." Michael said "Well I had to I am gonna go. I won't talk to you both til you both can get along." Liz said "No" Michael said "Don't you no me. Either you both get along or forget about talking to me." Liz and Pipper said "Fine!"
Piper said "Look Michael, I know you want us both to get along, but I can't trust Liz til she fully proves that Annie is out there and that she has a twin sister, you can't be seriously going along with it?" Michael said "It's just the fact I am not sure whether to believe her or not. What if Annie is made up?" Pipper said "That's what I mean."
Michael said "What should I do help her?"Pipper said "That's up to you Mike, I can't stop you from helping her." Michael said "and what if I get trapped in this, you know what happens if I get into a mess."
Pipper said "You want me to tag along do you?" Liz said "How about you don't Pipper. It might be best for both of us." Michael glared at Liz. Liz said "I'm just saying." Michael said "You are not making this easy Liz, please just help me out here."
Liz said "If you need proof you have to come back home with me." Pipper said "Like if that happens. Oh guys here's Annie. Wow that's really good." Michael walked off. Liz said "Oh great now Michael just walked off."
Michael was getting annoyed with Liz and Pipper, so he walked off leave them be. He thought about what Liz had said I would help her but how would I know if she is telling the truth and how can I help if Pipper and Liz keep arguing. Michael was walking towards home when he saw someone walking pass him. He thought Who was that? Jeez I hope it's not who I think it is. Michael Went inside.
It was days later Liz went home. People were still not talking to her. She had to find away to talk to them tell them it was her Twin sister Annie that said those things to Michael. But of course they wouldn't believe her.
No comments:
Post a Comment