Monday, May 27, 2013

Chapter 12

Michael said "You are right  Lexi she has gotten away long enough But still does not explain the reason behind all this. We need to hear from  Annie about the situation. She is the one that needs to come clean. Not you, you've covered for her for too long, that's not fair on you right?" Liz said "No it's not fair, I'm always the one that ends up getting the blame when they don't see it's Annie.  She's messed with the family my friends. It's time to end all this." 

Lexi said "Which you should have done ages ago. Twice you done this." Liz said "How when everyone is jumping up and down and not letting the person explain. This has happened more than once. It Has to stop. Twins or not, you need to look into the reason before accusing the person, they might have a reason that they did it."

 Narita said "Liz is right, this has to stop. If something is not right you talk to the person before telling everyone else.  Yes Tazmine, you should have spoken to Liz that day and asked if it was her. Liz you should have said no." 

Liz said "Wait a minute I  did say it wasn't me and no one believed me." Narita said "But still you should have spoken to Tazmine about it before she went and told others, Also Tara and you Lexi, you 3 should have gone and spoken to Liz after Michael told you before running to the cafe telling everyone. But you choose to go to the cafe and told everyone.  Plus Annie is a fault too because she didn't correct everyone, twice it has happened. As Michael said, Annie needs to come clean once and for all." 

Tazmine said "So what are we going to do? Talk to Annie or go straight to the cafe?"  Narita said "How about we all just go to the Cafe, talk to everyone explain the whole thing. When Annie goes to the Cafe we sit the Twins down, then we go from there as there is no use running to Annie having ago at her and then going to the cafe to tell everyone. How does that work?" 

Liz said "It won't because they will  only want to hear what they wanna hear. So I would go with what Narita is saying." Lexi said "Well let's hope it works, because they don't even know we're here." Pipper said "They soon will find out." Lexi said "So what are we waiting for?"

Meanwhile at the Cafe Tara and her friends were talking.  Lindsay, Lorinda and Dannie came in.  Dannie said "I just saw Liz with Michael, Lexi, Tazmine, Casey Narita and Pipper." Carley said "What are they doing hanging out with her. She hurt Michael, has he forgotten?" Dannie said "Beats me. I only just saw them."


 Lindsay said "If they are friends with Liz then they can't be friends with us." Tara said "That's a bit harsh." 

Lindsay said "Come on you know what Liz did so why all of a sudden be friends with them?" Carley said "Tara has a point that is a bit harsh, how do we know that they're friends with Liz? They might be just telling her to stop trying I don't know."  They heard someone say "Stop trying what do you mean?" They all turned around and saw that Liz, Michael, Pipper, Tazmine, Casey, Lexi and Narita standing there. Michelle said "It's ok it's nothing." 

Lexi said "No we heard what you  said." Tara said "Why all of a sudden you are all friends with Liz? Come on Michael, you told us that day you were never forgiving Liz, why a sudden change of heart?" Michael said "That's because it wasn't her." Tara said "Come on she's put all that into your heads. She's trapped you. Liz doesn't have a twin." 

Tazmine said "Yes she does." Tara said "Tazmine you saw her and heard her  that night! how can you just stand there and say that she has a twin!" Just before anyone could say something, someone walked in.  It was Annie. Liz walked over to Annie and said "So Annie, you are here. Would you like to join us." Annie said "I would but..."

 Liz said "But what?" Annie said something. Liz said "What was that?" Annie said "You heard me. I not gonna repeat it." Liz said "Well whatever it was it wasn't nice." Annie said "Whatever, everyone knows it was you anyway." Liz said "Ah not anymore. You better come clean and tell  us all the truth." Annie said "Why should I."  They all sat down.

 Lexi said "Right before we get to the Night of the BBQ, Annie, would you explain to everyone why you make Liz cover up for you?" Annie said "There is nothing to say." Lexi said "To scared huh? Well you not going anywhere til you explained everything."

 Annie said "What is there to explain." Lexi said "You are a difficult one, Now explain!, Liz isn't going to save you this time you are on your own, she has covered up for you for way too long. Time to come clean!" Annie said "But you all know What Liz did twice."

 Liz said "Then How come I been away for months on end, do you think  a mother would be away from her kid for long periods of time? I don't think so. How about telling everyone you came a mother at 14 and gave up your child?  You were the one that caused the pain for us not me!." Lexi said "You did what Annie?" 

Annie said "Wow thanks Liz. I guess it's out now. Ok So I was 14, I knew that I had the support network, but I didn't want to have Molly, so I gave her to Caroline, no one knew of this until Tilly came to the hospital and found out that I gave her up. Tilly went  and told everyone, which got back to my family. My friends and family had turned their backs on me." 

Michael said "WHY Would you even THINK Of giving up a kid!!! What in the world is wrong with you!!!!." Annie said something nasty towards Michael. Lexi was gonna go for Annie. But  Casey stopped her. Pipper said "Don't you ever speak to Michael like that again you hear me!." Annie said "Oh whatever" 

Michael said "So now we know the reason why you and Liz weren't talking why the family and friends weren't talking to you, I helped you to reconnect with your kids  and family, but you threw all that away." Annie said "I still see my kids." Liz said "What about Tom or baby Emma? Didn't you dumped them with Caroline aswell? What kind of Mother does that?" Annie said "I do what I want." 

 Tazmine said "So you pretend you were Liz, poor Liz comes back for the US and you hide away, making everyone believe Liz did this?" Annie said "You know we're Twins." Tazmine said "Twins don't cover up for the other. They correct themselves and admit they did wrong." 

Liz said "I can't have kids, for a reason. I don't want to leave my child  in care of someone else, it would not be fair on the child, a child has to have a mother and father around No matter what, My job requires traveling, if I were to start a family I would have to give up my job as it would not be fair to the child!" 

Michael said "So true, it would not be fair." Annie was glaring at Michael.  Tara said "So the night of the BBQ, you were there weren't you?"  Annie said "Oh you are clever. Yes I was there. I was forced to come." 

Tara said "No one made you come. you didn't have to come you know." Annie said "Well I did anyway. I was hanging out with...." Liz said "We know  who you were with, Michael, myself and Tazmine"  Michael said "and was very rude towards me." 

Annie said "Get over it!" Michael said "Oh no I will not Get over it!." Annie rolled her eyes. Liz said "We know you were rude. Soon as Michael went off to talk to others your  mood changed." Tazmine said "So after Liz left.  I forgot you were even there." Annie said "That's nice to know." Michael said "When your son came over he only wanted to talk, but you came over and said some not nice things towards me.  After all I had helped you the first time with your family, I get it thrown back in my face, is that how you repayed me?" 

Annie said "You know what? I don't care. I didn't ask for your help!" Michael said "So why ask for help if you didn't need it?"  Annie said "Listen here, I was only being nice because  your cousin was  there."  Michelle said "Oh so you were scared of Lexi? Well so you should be." Lexi said "So why didn't you correct us?"

 Annie said "Well I didn't need to."  Narita said "What kinda twin sister are you?" Annie said "In case you don't know Liz and I never got along." Liz said "You know what Annie you are right. Mum and Dad are not and never will be over what you did, my sisters Penny and Stacey are never forgiving you or the rest of the family. We were  looking forward to having an extend family member but you took that away from us. I for one will never forgive you for what you have done to Michael, to my friends  and family. You never will be a part of my life." Annie said "That's fine with me." 

Lexi said "Annie, you know what, this should have been done along time ago. We're Never forgiving you. You are no longer a part  of our lives or will you be allowed to come here."  Annie said "I don't wanna come here if Michael is here or  if any of you are here. This place sucks anyway." Tara said "Good then  so don't come here. Find somewhere else." Annie said "Whatever" 

Annie then turned to Michael and said something everyone heard. Lexi said "JUST GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!" Annie left. Liz said "You ok Michael" Michael said "No."  Pipper said "Don't worry about her. she is not worth it." Liz said "I think someone needs an apology. Next time something like this  happens again think before jumping  down their throats. What if there was a reason behind their situation, you going to scream at the everytime someone does something you don't agree with them? Instead of running to everyone telling them what that person did, go and talk to the person first before you run down here  and tell everyone." 

Tara said "No you are right Liz, but you also should have said something the day Tazmine came to your office." Liz said "I did but she wouldn't listen, same with you all. How can you let someone say something if you gonna be that way." 

Vickie said "You are right there."  Tazmine said "Behalf of all of us here, we're really sorry for doing  this too you. As I  had said earlier Michael and I thought you had came back we forgot Annie was even there. Which made both of us think it was you." 

Liz said "I can accept the apology." Michael said "We can understand it might take sometime to trust all of us again." Liz said "Well trust is a big word and I do trust you all I do it was just a case of mistaken identity, you weren't to know" 

Tara said "You can say that." They all gave Liz a hug. Michael then said "So where is that place you work again?" Liz said "Adult and children center, you should come down and visit the Kids will love you." Michael said "Sure I would like that." 

Annie was no longer friends with anyone, Liz went back to the US with Michael and Pipper, after a party 4 days later. Liz took Michael to where she worked. 

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment