Friday, May 24, 2013

Chapter 11

Pipper and Casey came back. Pipper said "Awe it's nice to see the cousins talking again." Lexi said "Look sorry about before Pipper, I didn't know you knew about all this." Pipper said "Don't worry about it. But I am worried about Liz though."

 Lexi said "Because of whats happened." Casey said "Could have been a mistaken identity, these things happen."Lexi said "Not like this. I just wish Liz said something earlier instead of covering it up. Annie should have said something that day too. When we were at the Cafe telling everyone." Casey said "But were we meant to know." 

Lexi said "Maybe not.  But What kinda Twin sister would just do that to her own Twin sister. I know Narita and I are  twin sisters we'd never do that to each other. Yet she was also at the BBQ aswell, but she also left early too." Casey said "Where is Narita today?" Lexi said "She is  home now from her big trip she had. Should we talk to her about all this too as she doesn't know whats been happening ?" Michael said "We might want to do that first just incase she walks into an argument with Annie."  Lexi said "You are right there." 

Narita was back home from her trip. She had no idea what had been going on. She went to the Cafe where she was greeted by Tara. Tara said "Welcome back, how was your big trip." Narita said "It was good.  But it's nice to be home."

 Tara said "Your cousin and his friend are in town." Narita said "Aww I been meaning to catch up with Michael but I just never had the time. So maybe I can go over to Lexi's."  Tara said "Yes you might want to."  Narita said "What do you mean I might want to?" Tara said "Just to catch up on the latest gossip." Narita said "Ok something up whats going on?" Tara said "They can tell you about Liz." Narita said "Oh right. Then I better  go and see them." Tara said "Sure talk later." 

 Narita went over to Lexi's, she knocked on the door. Casey answered it and said "Narita!, we were just talking about you." Narita said "Oh were you just." Casey said "Come on in." Narita walked in. She went up and gave her cousin a hug and Lexi a hug and said "I missed you guys." Michael said "Missed you too. How was your trip." 

Narita said "It was great, sorry I never came to visit you." Michael said "That's ok." Narita said "Right, can someone please tell me whats going on?" Lexi said "With what?" Narita said "I saw Tara and she said that you had gossip about Liz." Lexi said "Don't you mean Annie?" Narita said "I said Liz not Annie. Ok  stop confusing me and tell me what you on about." Lexi said "It's a long story." Narita said "I don't mind hearing it."  

Lexi said "It all started when Michael came down the first time, he met Liz and Annie, at that time they weren't talking  remember?" Narita said "I knew those two weren't talking. Please continue" Lexi said "MJ got them talking again." Narita said "Right?" Lexi said "Anyway do you remember the BBQ Night?" Narita said "Yes I was only there for an hour." Lexi said "Well Everyone believes or thinks Liz said something to Michael that night, but we just found out that it wasn't Liz it was Annie."  

Narita said "Ok I am confused. What did Liz and Annie say to  Michael" Michael explained what was said. Narita said "So everyone isn't forgiving Liz and Annie?" Lexi said "Just Annie."  Narita said "So what did Liz do?" Michael said "Nothing." Narita said "Huh? What do you mean nothing?" Michael said "Liz and Annie are twins." Narita said "and?" Casey said "What they are trying to say is that Michael and Tazmine has not realized that it was Annie that said those things and not Liz." 

Narita said "Does Liz know about it." Lexi said "She's the one that's been trying to tell us but not everyone believes her."  Narita said "You know  you should look at the facts before accusing someone. Now that everyone thinks it's Liz and Not Annie. You have to fix it." Michael said "We're going to talk to her." Casey said "Narita is right." Lexi said "I know, now we know what Liz's twin sister is like. She never corrected us when we called her Liz." Narita said "Which mean Annie played a apart in this, Liz on the other hand was trying to clear her name when you all turned your backs on her the second time, I thought you learnt from the last time." Michael said "The last time, what happen?"

 Narita said "Another long story." Lexi said "Liz doesn't warn us that she's away does she?" Narita said "No she doesn't but doesn't have to."  Michael said "Ok you to can we not have this now." Narita said "Fine but I still wish you lot learnt from the last time." Michael said "What last time? Oh wait it's a long story. Which you can explain when we meet up with Liz."  Narita said "But also explain to everyone else aswell. How fun would that be."  Lexi said "Ok no need to get huffy over it Narita, We just didn't realize that Liz wasn't at the Cafe that day." Pipper said "Girls you heard what Michael said now please listen to your cousin." Michael said "Thank you Pipper. Now can we go and visit Liz before  I change my mind." Casey, Lexi, Pipper, Michael and Narita met up with Tazmine and went over to Liz's place. 

Liz had let them in. They all sat in the Lounge. Lexi spoke up first and said "Liz why did you not say anything?" Liz said "Ah I was trying to but you and your friends were not having any of it."  Lexi said "So it was Annie that we were talking to not you? Liz said "Yes but you still thought it was me." Lexi said "Only because Tazmine and Michael told us. They didn't know it was Annie. How were we meant to know? Then again you go on  away for work and come back months on end. We  don't always remember  Annie is your twin sister." 

Liz said "It's because I never mentioned her. She's out of my for a long time, She hurt everyone in the family, mum and dad never got over what she did. Don't you remember that too how you all did it at that time aswell."  Pipper said "What other time?" Liz explained what happened. Pipper said "Oh no that terrible of her to do that, Why?" 

Liz said "I don't know why. Because when I came back from be away for a few months everyone was not even talking to me. Of course Annie had done something everyone didn't agree with.  I do adore my nieces and Nephew, who are living with Caroline, don't ask why because I still trying to work that one out. If I were to have children I have to give up my job which requires traveling and it's not fair on the child if her/his parents aren't around. Maybe one day when I do stop working I might." Lexi said "Oh what do you do?" 

Liz said "I work at  a commission centre that looks after Kids, teenagers and Adults. They are my family aswell. I have to commit my time for them. Now how fair would that be to my child if I had one?" Michael said "Not fair. a Parent has to be with their child no matter what." Liz said "True." Lexi said "So you weren't at the cafe yesterday?" 

Liz said "No I was it." Lexi said "Casey it  must of been Annie after all." Casey said "Yep it must of been." Lexi said "I can tell you right now she better run fast when she see's me." Liz said "Now now." Lexi said "Oh no she's gotten away long enough." 

No comments:

Post a Comment