Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 3


Lexi show Michael around town and he got to meet Lexi's friends. soon 20th of July came around. Everyone turned up for the BBQ. People got talking to Michael. The only person that wasn't talking to Michael was Liz. She kept her distant. Tazmine notice Michael was talking to the kids. Tazmine walked over to him. Tazmine said "Hey there mind if I join you?" Michael said "Sure." 

Tazmine sat next to Michael and said "So how long you here for?" Michael said "For a few weeks. My kids and my sister are coming down for a holiday." Tazmine said "Awe how sweet. You love kids don't you?" Michael said "Yeah I do." Tazmine said "I see. That's what I and your fans love about you, so kind and loving" Michael said "Why thanks. You are a nice person too." Tazmine blushed and said "Awe stop it." Michael said "Just saying girl." As they were talking one of the children came over. Him and Michael got chatting. Tazmine notice Liz came over. Liz said "Hey you! get away from my child you P****. Tazmine stared at Liz in shock over what she had said. With that Liz grabbed her child and walked of. Tazmine couldn't believe what she saw and what had just happened. 

Tazmine said "omg Michael, I am so sorry about that." Michael stayed quiet. Tazmine said "Michael are you ok?" Michael said "No I am not ok. Did you hear what she said?" Tazmine said "I heard every word of it and I can tell you right now I am angry and shock. I can not believe what came out of her mouth." Michael said "I don't even know what I am thinking but I can tell you right now I am never forgiving her." Tazmin said "I don't blame you." Michael said "I feel betrayed by her. Please don't tell no one." 

Tazmine said "
Michael, you can't just keep a secret like this, you have to tell someone." Michael said "Please don't, I don't want you guys losing a friend just cuz of me." Tazmine said "Mike, whether we're friends with that loser or not I am not just gonna let her get away with it." Michael said "Just don't please!" Tazmine could see tears in Michael's eyes. Tazmine gave Michael a hug. Tazmine said "Well I will try my best. ok." 

Michael said "Thank you. Wait til I am no longer here." Tazmine said "Michael! no don't go saying that!" Michael said "I mean when I have gone home." Tazmine said "I rather if you tell them not me." Michael said "You saw what happen." Tazmine said "Yes I know Mike but I'm not the one hurt but I am angry though." Michael said "I will say something when I am ready. But don't think I will be over the hurt because I never will be, I can never forgive someone who just said those things to me. I'm gonna find Lexi and tell her I am ready to go home. Thanks for the chat."

Lexi, Casey, Carley and Michelle were talking. Michael came over to them. Carley said "Oh hey Mike we were just watching you with the kids." Michael said "Yeah I was just talking to them." Michelle said "That's just cute. Lex was telling us you have 3 kids of your own?" Michael said "Yes I do and I love them dearly." 

Michelle said "You seem happy. I am sure the Kids love you too" Michael said "Thank you." Lexi said "You ok Mikey-Boo?" Michael said "Just tired" Lexi said "We can go if you like" Michael said "I don't want to be rude but I am ready to go." Casey said "Ok Mike. We will see you guys later. When they got back home, 

Michael said "Thanks for an awesome night" Lexi said "My Pleasure Mikey-Boo, did you enjoy yourself?" Michael said "I sure did. But there is someone I am never forgiving." Casey said "What do you mean Mike?" Michael said "I rather not talk about it" Lexi said "What happen?" Michael said "I just said I am never forgiving her that's all." Lexi said "Why?" Michael said "Forget it. I'm going to bed." Michael left for bed. Casey said "Something is up." Lexi said "Whatever it is I am sure it will blow over." 

Back at the Party. Tazmine still could not get over what happened and wish that Michael would talk to someone. Laura came over and said "Taz you ok?" Tazmine said "I am fine. I'm just about to head for home." Laura said "ok but have you seen Michael?" Tazmine said "He went home." Laura said "Aww ok." Tazmine said "I am going too" As Tazmine was walking home she saw Liz and glared at her. 

When she got home. she could not stop thinking about what happened. She layed in bed thinking about him and wanting to be there for him She thought He has to talk to someone about it. Soon she fell asleep, the next day, she got up, went to where Liz was working, Lindsay saw Tazmine and Said "Hey Taz what can I do for you?" Tazmine said "Can I please see Liz." Lindsay said "Sure just go straight through to Liz's office" Tazmine walked to Liz's office and knocked on the door. 

Liz opened the door and said "Hey whats up?" Tazmine said "Would you mind telling me what actually happened last night?" Liz said "Nothing happen what are you talking about?" Tazmine said "What happened at the BBQ Last night?" Liz said "Nothing happen at all." Tazmin said "I don't believe you." Liz said "What do you mean" 

Tazmine said "I saw what happen last night, I heard what was said which I rather not repeat" Liz said "Who said what?" Tazmine said "YOU DID!!!!" Liz said "I did what?" Tazmine said "DON'T PLAY STUPID LIZ I know what you said and it Hurt Michael so bad that he never is going to forgive you." Liz said "Well he should never touched my kid." Tazmine said "All he was doing just talking to him" Liz said Well......" Tazmine said "I BEG YOUR PARDON!!!!?" Liz mumbled something. Tazmine said "Word is going to get out about what was said and NO WILL FORGIVE YOU!!!!! and I am NEVER Forgiving you either." With that Tazmin left.  Liz was thinking No Michael  that was not me I swear it wasn't we were talking about me coming to the US remember it. Annie What did you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment