Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chapter 5




Michael said "Girls don't stop being her friend cuz of me." Carley said "and let Liz get away with it? Mike, first Liz hurt you so bad. she said something that she should not have said. No one has the right to even say those things to you or to anyone else for that matter. We don't let Liz or anyone just get away with blue murder, Liz is not gonna get of that lightly. he may think we'll forgive and forget. No we can't just forgive and forget." Tara said "Carley is right Mikey, No one can just say oh hey it's ok mate we'll forgive you. It's not ok. You said yourself that you are never going to forgive her for what she had said to you. What kinda person would go and say those things. You are a beautiful person inside and out. No one should bring you down like that." 

Michael said "You girls are too nice. I am with you though that Liz should never said what she said." Lexi said "and if I see her I am going to make sure I bring her down." Vickie said "Lexi, let's not go to far." Lexi said "Ah no! not this time! I don't care if you are all here or not, I did warn you all and Liz if you hurt my cousin I hurt you. Yes someone hurt my cousin deeply and I am gonna do the same back to them!." Everyone was silent. Lexi said "Ok sorry bit to far but it's the truth." Michelle said "What do you mean hurt them?" Lexi said "By using words. What ya think I was gonna hit? I could never hit that is way too far." 

Michael said "I would." Everyone looked at Michael. Michael said "What, it's true." Lexi said "Now Mikey-Boo no hitting anyone. Let me deal with her." Michael said "Well ok." 

They were talking when Liz walked in. Michelle said "Look what just been dragged in." Liz said "Well well you all notice me here." Michelle said "Like if we didn't know you were here." Liz said "I take it you don't want me here I am going" 

Bianca said "No one is stopping you." Lexi said "Perhaps we can chat with you. You know the normal friendly chat." Liz said "I like that but not while he is here." Lexi said "He has a name!" Liz said something. Michael said "What was that?" Liz said "Nothing. It's ok I wasn't talking about you....." Lexi said "ENOUGH!!!!. Don't you speak to my cousin like that!" Liz said "No I speak how I want when I want." 

Casey said "Oh can you now. The perhaps you can tell us about something." Liz said "and what is that?" Lexi said "Where were you on Saturday night July 20th?" Liz said "I was at home." Lexi said "At home were you, what were you doing?" 

Liz said "Watching TV" Tazmin said "That is a complete lie!" Liz said "You shut it." Tazmine said "No I saw what happen." Michael said "and it hurt me very badly." Liz said "Oh get over yourself....." Lexi was about to hit Liz but Casey stopped her. Casey said "Don't you speak to Michael that way!" Lexi said "IF YOU EVER! Say another BAD NAME Again I will hurt you." Liz said "Oh you wouldn't dare."

 Casey said "Ok Lexi you and Michael go. Let us sort this out." Lexi said "No I don't want to." Michael said "I'll go." Liz said "Oh that is just weak!" Lexi said "THAT IS ENOUGH Out of you!!" Carley said "How about I go with Michael while you guys talk to Liz?" 

Casey said "You can do that we'll fill you guys in later. Anyone wants to go with them can." Michelle, Vickie, Carley and Michael went. Laura said "Ok now tell us what were you really doing that night?" Liz said "I was home." Tazmine said "Then explain this, how come I saw what I saw?" Liz said "That might of been my Twin." Lexi said " you have no Twin!. We all know where you were. You were at the BBQ" 

Tazmine said "and I heard what you said which hurt Michael so bad." Liz said "So you worked it out, he shouldn't been near my kid. Then maybe I wouldn't of said it." Lexi said "Oh right! So you just thought that up. You know what you said and did was wrong! What you did was unforgivable " Liz said "I know it was wrong but I freaked out." Lexi said "It's too late for that, the damage is done. you hurt Michael and the rest of us. None of us are going to forgive you. Calling a person something like that is bad. Perhaps if you were just freaked out by it could you have been nicer about it. All Michael was doing was talking to the Kids. You ruined that for him. I can't say people will be your friend ever again. So again We are never going to forgive you." Liz said "What about Michael?" 

Lexi said "Well My cousin did say he is never forgiving you either." Liz said "So our friendship is over for now?" Lexi said "Our friendship is over forever!" Liz said "That's not fair" Manda said "Fair is fair." Liz said "Well i that's the case then I go." Liz left. Michelle, Carley, Vickie and Michael came back.

Lexi went over and gave Michael a hug. Lexi said "Mikey-Boo, she won't come near us no more or near you." Michael said "I'm sorry that I had to put you girls through this." Casey said "No Mike, it's not your fault. She got what she got and that is losing friends. She try to charm her way to get forgiveness. It didn't work. You should have told us earlier though" 

Michael said "I know but I just wasn't ready, because I didn't want you to stop being friends with Liz." Lexi said Mikey, No one just get's away with it. I can tell you right now, once the word is out it's out and the person may be forgiven or not forgiven all depending what had happen. Besides you said yourself you are never forgiving Liz, she betrayed you big time. Once the trust is going it's gone. It takes a long time to get it back or maybe never get it back at all." Michael said "You are right there. I just hope I don't have to face her when I am here." 

Tara said "That is never gonna happen. Besides we're having another BBQ in a couple of days time." Michael said "I am coming for sure." Everyone else agreed on coming too.

Liz wasn't as the Cafe, it was Annie that they were talking to, but that had no idea it was Liz's twin. Liz was getting ready for her trip to the US. She thought We are going to meet up for sure Mike, just to show you  that it was Not me that said those things.  Annie when I see you I am gonna stop covering my but for you It's not right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment