Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chapter 10

Tazmine said "So where does Annie live now?" Liz said "I don't know and don't care, I thought Annie and I were talking again but guess what I ain't talking to her once she finds out that she is the one that said those things to Mike. What kinda person does that and get's way with it!" Tazmine said "Well we did let her get away with it only because none of us knew." 

A few days later Michael and Pipper were in Australia at Lexi's place. Lexi said "Mike and Pipper I am glad to see you both." Michael said "It's always good to see you." Pipper said "Michael talks about you alot. you both have a strong cousin relationship." Lexi said "Yes we do. So what you guys up to, you want to head to the cafe?" Michael said "Can we meet you there later?" Lexi said "Sure not a problem see you later." 

Michael and Pipper went over to Tazmine's place. Liz was there. Tazmine said "Hey you too I am glad you both here." Pipper said "I see Liz has bet  us to it?" Tazmine said "She has told me her side." Michael said "I see. Well I know it was not Liz either, it was Annie her twin sister."  Pipper said "So Liz why did you not say anything?" 

Liz said "How could I when everyone was jumping down my throat. Anyway, Michael what made you realized it was Annie that said those things and Not me. Was it because I said something to you or was it more than that?" 

Michael said "What you said may have helped but I had remembered I met your twin sister before then, I had helped you and her talk again. But all that got thrown back in my face after that night at the BBQ." Liz said "I had no idea this happened. What kinda person does that?"  Pipper said "When we find her she sure won't be miss popular no more."

Mean while at the Cafe, Lexi and her friends were sitting at the table talking. Lexi said "Something up with Michael" Casey said  "What do you mean?" Lexi said "I don't know." Carley said "Maybe it's just the Jet lag." 

Lexi said "Maybe." Soon someone walked in grabbed a take away coffee and then walked out. Michelle said "Was that Liz dressed up as Annie?"  Lexi said "I say it was, what she afraid to show her face?" 

Vickie said "Maybe  she is. Oh hey I'm Annie I am too scared to show my face." The others laughed.  Casey said "Now come on be nice."  

Lexi said "No one is nice to Liz when are we nice to her." Laura said "Never nice after all she is the one  that hurt Michael." Lexi  said "Yes that's right. Can't believe she tried to put that thought in his head. Oh Michael it wasn't me I have a twin sister. I highly  doubt Michael believed her."

Pipper, Michael, Liz and Tazmine were chatting over a good cup of  coffee. Liz said "So tell me how was your flight over?" Pipper said "Not too bad." Tazmine said "Cool, Are you too planning on staying here for awhile." 

Michael said "Yes, not going home til we clear Liz's name. It's not fair people have done this." Liz said "Let's hope  we can do this. " Michael said "We will don't you worry."  Liz said "So you do remember chatting to Annie, Taz and I at the BBQ, I told you I'd catch up when I was over at the US?" Michael said "I do now remember.  Because both Tazmine and I thought you had come back. I completely forgot that Annie was even there, she  was snappy towards me aswell earlier in the night."

 Liz said "No I never came back as I had so much stuff to get done." Tazmine said "The next day I came to the office and had a go at you, you really should have said something." Liz said "Yeah I know." 

Soon Michael and Pipper went back to Lexi's place. Lexi said "Did you both have a good day out?" Pipper said "Yes we did." Lexi said "Lucky you both weren't at the cafe." Michael said "Why?"  Lexi said "Liz was there she came in  to get a coffee, but wait for it she was dressed up as Annie, she didn't want to be notice. Come on what is she trying to prove." 

Michael said "That's because Liz wasn't even at the Cafe." Lexi said "Mike! she was dressed up as Annie, trying to prove to us that She is Annie." Pipper said "Have you thought it might be her twin." Lexi said "Liz does not have a twin, she is full of it." 

Michael said "No she's not full of it." Lexi said "Hang on why are you defending Liz? She hurt you Mike How can you stand there and defend her." 

Michael said "That is because  it wasn't her." Lexi said "No Mike she is messing with your head, it Was her." Pipper said "It wasn't!" Lexi said "Pipper I may not know you all that well but you just stay out of this. It's none of your business! Were you there when Liz  said those things to Michael? No so STAY OUT OF IT!" 

Michael said "Don't you talk to my friend like that. She is right, Liz didn't say anything to me, she wasn't there." Lexi said "STOP Defending Liz! Mike She Was there!! remember!" Michael said "Liz left early!" Lexi said "You know what I'll talk to you when you stop defending Liz!" Lexi walked of. 

Casey walked in, she felt something was not right. Casey went to find Lexi. Lexi said "I'm so mad." Casey said "Why what happen?" Lexi said "I told Michael that we saw Liz, all of a sudden he get's all defensive over Liz, like really? She hurt him!" Casey said "You know what I saw Liz with Tazmine." Lexi said "What!, No way how can this be, Tazmine saw it happen and so did Mike why all of a sudden they're friends with Liz." 

Casey said "Look maybe I am not the one to defend anyone, but don't you think you should just talk to Michael about it." Lexi said "No cuz he'll just defend her again." Casey said "But there could be a reason, I don't think that Chick was Liz because if she was there  we'd know right."  Lexi said "Are you hearing yourself?"  Casey said "Come on Lexi, I want you to talk to Michael about it." Lexi said "As I said it  won't work because he'll just defend her." Casey said "You don't know til you talk to him."

 Lexi said "Fine. But Pipper needs to let Michael speak. So can you and Pipper go out for a bit?" Casey said "Sure I can do that. come on let's go down stairs."  They went down stairs . Lexi said "Michael can I talk to you alone. Pipper you go for a walk with Casey. The cousin's need to have a Cousin to cousin talk." Pipper said "Sure." Pipper and Casey left the room. Lexi said "Mike, Casey told me she saw Liz and Tazmine going for a walk. Are you sure Liz has not messed with your head and Tazmine's aswell?" 

Michael said "I am sure of it. I have a photo that Liz gave me." Michael showed her  the picture. Michael said "That photo was taken before the BBQ. I met the 3 girls there. We spoke for a bit. I also remember Annie when  I came down that first time, I had helped Annie with a problem she had with her family. So when I caught up with the girls Tazmine, Liz and I notice Annie's mood had changed. We ignored that, but I offered to get some drinks for the girls Annie snapped. She was quiet rude towards me. But I let it go. Liz then told me  that she was about to go as she was getting ready for  her trip to the US. I promised her that we'd catch up when she came to LA. I caught up with other friends. I was told by Tazmine and Liz that when I had gone of to talk to  other friends Annie's mood had changed again. So later on that night when Tazmine and I were talking Annie's son had came over to talk to me. Not thinking that Liz left early  we didn't realize Annie was still there. We both thought Liz had came back." 

Lexi said "So the kid you were talking to was Annie's son and not Liz's?" Michael said "That's right. Liz can't have kids because of her work commitment." Lexi said "Oh no what have we done? why didn't Liz just say so?" Michael said "As I said None of use knew about Annie. I forgot about Annie  til now." Lexi said "So why did you help Annie?"  

Michael explained the reason. Lexi said "Oh I do remember you had mentioned that, I was glad they were both talking." Michael said  "But it was all thrown back in my face why kinda thanks was that." Lexi said "Mike, I'm so sorry that this happened. I don't get it though we were all having ago at Liz for nothing without realizing it wasn't her. Annie was the one who said it, She  ain't gonna get away with this. Who else knows?" 

Michael said "Pipper and Tazmine." Lexi said "Did Liz try to tell you at the time she went to the US?" Michael said "Yes, I didn't believe her at first." Lexi said "I think we need to talk to Liz." Michael said "That might be a good idea." Lexi said "Annie is not gonna be popular soon as we talk to her. But before we do. We must go and clear things up with Liz."  

No comments:

Post a Comment