Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chapter 4


Tara came over to Lexi's place to let them know that they were invited to the Irwin's dinner before they were heading of to their trip. That night they went over to The Irwin's house. They had a lovely time. Tara, Lexi, Casey and Michael walked around the Zoo. When Michael and Tara were alone. Tara said "Mike, is everything ok? Did you have a good time last night?" Michael said "Just missing my kids, can't wait to see them in 2 days time." Tara said "Awe it will be good for you to be with your kids. What happen last night? I was going to talk to you then you were gone?"

 Michael said "I was just tired." Tara said "Are you sure? Cuz I notice you were talking to someone and they gave you a hug? what happen?" Michael said "It's nothing it's ok." Tara said "It can't be nothing. Because I saw Liz walk of in a huff with her child?" Michael said "I rather not talk about it." Tara said "Liz said something to you didn't she? I not going to take any excuses. I promise I won't bring it up again" 

Michael said "If I tell you, promise me you won't breath a word of it. Until I am gone?" Tara said "It can't of been bad?" Michael said "It was. Tazmine saw it happen." Tara said "Tazmine knows? What did she see. Mike What happened?" Michael said "I was just talking to Liz's son cuz he came over and wanted to say hello which was fine, then Liz came over and was really nasty" Tara said "How nasty was Liz, what did she say?" 

Michael told Tara what Liz had called him. Tara said "OMG Mike I'm so sorry that she even said those things to you. That is just awful! you not a mean person at all! you were just hanging out with the kids, they loved you. Even Bindi, Robert and their friends could not stop talking about you after you left. No way am I ever forgiving her. That is Just wrong!" Tara gave Michael a hug. 

Tara said "Does Lexi know?" Michael said "I rather not tell her or anyone else because I don't want you guys to lose Liz as a friend." Tara said "What and just let Liz get away with it? I don't think so Mike, no one in this community ever let's someone so mean get away with something like that. I can say right now all we could talk about today was the party last night and how great that you were there. Everyone thought you were sweet. But you Must talk to Lexi about it." 

Michael said "I don't want to. At least not yet. Please don't talk to no one about it." Tara said "Wait who else knows?" Michael said "Just you and Tazmine." Tara said "Well ok I'll just keep it between us 3 but you know the word is bound to come out sooner or later." Michael said "I know. Oh and if Liz is at the next party I won't be coming." Tara said "She won't be invited. Not by me anyway." Michael and Tara went back to where Lexi and Casey were. Lexi said "Where did you guys go?" Michael said "Just went for a nice lovely walk" 

Tara said "We must of lost track of time" Lexi said "That's ok" They went back to the Irwin's house. Sat around and had a love chat. Soon it was time to go home. Tara went to visit Tazmine. she knocked on the door. Tazmine let her in. Tara said "I know." Tazmine said "What do you mean you know" Tara said "Michael told me what happen last night" Tazmine said "ok but I wish he would talk to Lexi." Tara said "I told him too but he wants to wait til he's not here." Tazmine said "I already spoken to Liz and told her how nasty she was last night." Tara said "I would have to. I did tell him that once everyone knows she is gonna lose friends. Let's just keep this between us til Michael is ready." Tazmine agreed to it.

Michael had gone home, he was planning on coming back later on in the year. Lexi and Casey were talking about Michael's Visit. Casey said "You know whats up with your cousin?" Lexi said "I wish I knew. I know he had a lovely time that night. But something has to have happened to have upset him about someone." Casey said "I want to know too. How was the rest of the holiday." Lexi said "It was good. We had such a great time. It was good seeing the kids and Janet. I wish none of them had to go home." Casey said "It feels kinda weird that Michael isn't here. It was nice having him here." 

Lexi said "I know what you mean. Mike will be back in a few months time. When he get's back though I am gonna ask. cuz whatever this person had said to Mike and to have upset him, will be sorry!." Casey said "Whoa Lexi calm down." Lexi said "Oh hey I don't let no one get away with it, whoever hurt my cousin will have me to deal with!" Casey said "and Michael would not want you to hurt them." Lexi said "I don't care. I don't let up til I know who hurt my cousin!" Casey said "Look I'd be angry too but hurting is not the answer." 

Lexi said "Then what. Just let them get away with it? No one will dare to run away from me!. Soon as I find out who that person is I am going to get into them" Casey said "Ok please stop you are scaring me." 

Lexi said "Well now you seen the scary side of me. So that person just better watch out." Casey said "Ah yeah they better watch out. I'm gonna go and get ready as Brad is taking me out tonight." Lexi said "Aww how sweet. Have a good night won't ya?" Casey said "Of course."

Tazmin was on her computer talking to Michael

Taz: Hi Mike
MJ: Hey Taz
Taz: How was the rest of your holiday?
MJ: It was good had a lovely time with the Kids, my sister and Lexi.
Taz: That's good to hear. Have you told Lexi?
MJ: No. I am not ready to talk about it
Taz: But you told Tara?
MJ: Yes I did.
Taz: When you planning on telling Lexi?
MJ: When I am ready. I don't want her and the rest of you guys losing Liz as a friend.
Taz: Liz has already lost me and Tara as a friend. There will be a heap more people once the word comes out.
MJ: How about when I come back I talk to Lexi?
Taz: Yes you have to. She won't rest until she knows. Which is why I am staying low and away from Lexi.
MJ: Ok. Look I gotta go.
Taz: ok MJ night
MJ: Night


Within Months later Michael returned to visit his cousin. They had a great time together. Lexi said "Mikey-Boo, I need to talk to you. Well I need to talk to you, Tazmine and Tara" Tazmine said "Whats up Lexi?" Lexi said "You guys remember the BBQ right?" Michael said "I do remember." Casey said "It was a good night wasn't it?" Michael said "It was a good night" Lexi said "Now the night after when we went out again, what were you and Tara talking about?" Michael said "We were chatting about the BBQ right Tara?" Tara said "Yes we were." 

Lexi said "What happened at the BBQ?" Michael said "Tazmine saw what happen." Lexi said "Tazmine what happen?" Tazmine said "While Michael and I were talking, Liz's son came over and started to talk to Mike. The next think Liz came over." Lexi said "Then what happen?" Michael said "She was really nasty to me." Lexi said "Who Tazmine was?" Tazmine said "No Liz was really nasty to Michael."

 Lexi said "and what did she say" Michael said "she told me to stay away from her kid and she called me a real bad name." Lexi was getting angry. Lexi said "What did Liz call you?" Michael looked at Tazmine. Lexi said "What did she say!? 

Michael told Lexi what Liz had called him. Lexi said "Who else knows about this Mike?" Michael said "Tazmin and Tara." Tara said "Lex, we tried to get him to talk to you." Lexi said "I'm not angry at you at all I'm Mad. When I see Liz she is gonna be so sorry. Michael said "Don't do it." Lexi said "Mike! she hurt you, I am not gonna let some person just get away with it!!!, she is going to get what she deserves. 

Lexi was about to leave Michael grabbed her and said "No don't, just not yet." Lexi said "So you want her to just get away with it?" Michael said "Of course I don't." Lexi said "Then let me talk to her." Michael said "I don't want you hurting her." Lexi said "Oh no! she hurt you. I have said to people if they hurt you I hurt them." Casey said "Can we go and tell the others first before we go hurting anyone?" 

Lexi said "FINE! we can do that." They went down to Crikey cafe all their friends were waiting there. Carley said "Ok Whats going on" Lexi said "Liz is in SO Much Trouble!" Laura said "Why what has she done." Michael explained what happened at the BBQ. Everyone looked shocked. Michelle said "What kinda sick person would even say that!" Michael said "I know. All I was doing was talking to her kid." Cindy said "We all notice you were talking to the kids. They loved you Mike." Michael said "I know. But what Liz said hurt me deeply and that I am never forgiving her." Manda said "Well Mike I can tell you right now No one is going to Forgive her either"

No comments:

Post a Comment